Important Message from Our Nurses
Important Message to Students and Parents from Our Nurses:
If your student has any of the following symptoms, please keep them at home: Fever, headache, sore throat, cough, congestion, body aches, generalized fatigue, loss of taste/smell, nausea or vomiting.
If your child comes to school with any of these symptoms they will need to be picked up from school immediately. If their symptoms continue please call their doctor for medical advice.
If anyone in your household has a confirmed positive COVID test, please keep your child at home. Please call or email our nurses and they can help advise you regarding their absences from school.
Do not send your child into school for the purpose of getting tested for COVID. We need your child to stay at home when sick to keep our school community safe and healthy!
Northeast High School Nurse’s Office Number: 215-400-3200 and push #3 for nurse
- email@example.com Margaret Beyer, Certified School Nurse
- firstname.lastname@example.org Amy Leaness, Certified School Nurse
- email@example.com Sonia Abraham, Certified School Nurse
Free Covid-19 testing is available for Students and Families.
List of sites for free testing:
- South Philadelphia High School: 2101 S. Broad Street
- Samuel Fels High High School 5500 Langdon Street
- Overbrook High School: 5898 Lancaster Avenue
- Martin Luther King High School 6100 Stenton Avenue
- Thomas Edison High School 151 West Luzerne Street