From the Nurse
New requirements for Philadelphia students:
Upon admission and all 11th grade students are required to have a physical on file. Sports physicals are acceptable. A dental exam is required upon admission. Required forms are attached, sports forms are available from the coach.
Required immunizations effective 2017/2018 school year:
- 4 doses of tetanus, diphtheria, and acellular pertussis, one must be after 4th birthday. Another dose is to be given at entry into 7th grade
- 4 doses of polio, one after 4th birthday and 6 mos. after the previous dose 2 doses of measles, mumps, rubella (MMR), both after 1st birthday
- 2 doses of chicken pox (Varicella), both after 1st birthday
- 3 doses of hepatitis B (HBV)
- 1 dose meningococcal conjugate vaccine (MCV)
- First dose is given at 11-15 years of age
- A second dose is required at age 16 or entry into 12th grade
- If the first dose was given at 16 years of age or older, only one dose is required.
If your child has a medical condition or is In need of medication, please see the nurse, rm. 145.
If you have any questions/concerns please contact the school nurses at 215-400-3200 x 3.