Community College of Phila Dual Enrollment
For students with 2.8 GPA or higher.
There is an opportunity for junior and senior students to take dual enrollment courses at Community College of Philadelphia during the upcoming ten-week fall semester that begins in October. They can also start the enrollment process for the spring semester. Students will have the ability to take up to two courses per semester. They will be required to complete a CCP application, satisfy placement requirements (taking the Accuplacer exam if needed), and enroll in courses. Students will be required to follow the steps below to start the enrollment process. Students who have taken previous courses at CCP are not required to complete these steps. You can reach out to Megan Barbano-Maxwell (email@example.com) directly to confirm the information needed to move forward with students who are already in CCP’s system.
This opportunity is not available to students participating in dual enrollment courses at other colleges or universities this year.
Please follow the steps below to get started.
All students must apply to CCP’s Advance at College program (to participate in dual enrollment) by following the steps below.
2. Create an account providing all required information. The academic program is not required but if answered, choose non-matriculated. Create a password and click “create account”.
3. Next, you need to create an application. Click “Start New Application” and complete the application in full. Click “save and continue” at the bottom of each page.
- You will need to complete any new/missing information requested including your social security number. If you do not provide this information in your application, you will need to complete several additional steps, which will hold up the processing of your application.
- The application has 5 sections. Click SAVE and CONTINUE at the bottom of each page. Your social security number is required.
- Personal- this section will be partially pre-populated with information you provided when you created your account. Complete any missing information.
- Demographics-Complete required information.
- Plans-choose Non-Matriculated as the Academic Program. Choose Dual Enrollment for the Student Type and then select Advance @College as the high school program.
A step-by-step document of how to complete and submit your CCP application is attached. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns. Applications have to be submitted by September Friday, September 18, 2020.