Looking for help? Find School and Central Office information for families HERE!
New Student Registration for all grades K-12 is OPEN! Learn more.
Chromebook Parent & Family Tech Support Centers: Location changes (the 440 Center has closed) and expanded hours HERE.
Grab-and-Go Meals: Pickup day and times have changed to Fridays, 9am to 2pm, and locations have been added. Visit HERE.
Virtual Policies & Expectations
- Classes should be accessed from chromebooks ( do not access Google Meet or Zoom from cell phones).
- Be prepared and positioned for learning in a quiet work space
- School appropriate dress required
- Videos must remain on during class time, unless you have made other arrangements with your teacher.
- Sign in with your full name so your name is displayed during lessons
- Be mindful of eating during instruction to not distract others
- Do not use other forms of technology during synchronous instruction (cell phones, gaming platforms, television)
- Remain in classroom until dismissed by teacher. Please note that you may lose points, etc. for leaving class early, this is at the discretion of your teacher.
- Videotaping and screenshots of classrooms by students is prohibited
- To create a positive learning environment, refrain from entering any classrooms that are not attached to your roster unless given permission by your teacher, and should only occur during a lunch period.