NEHS Vision Statement
News & Announcements
- Seniors will be take the SAT, Juniors & Sophomores will take PSAT on Wed – 10/10, Freshmen will take PSAT on Thurs – 10/11
- NEHS Flea Market on Saturday, Oct 20th 2018, 8am – 2pm – Local artisans and vendors are welcome!
- The Annual NEHS Open House for 8th grade families will be held on Saturday, OCT. 13th from 9:30AM – 11:30AM.
- Philadelphia Youth Dance Festival! Northeast will be hosting the PA Ballet on Friday, October 26, 2018. [Click here for more information >>] [Click here for your free tickets! ]
- NOTICE: Parents have the right to know the professional qualifications of teachers.
- Tweet a Hashtag to VOTE NOW #CentralvsNE tweet to vote! Like and Share! See you on GAME DAY! #govikings Sportsradio WIP
- The 8th Annual Alisha Levin Memorial Run was a success!
View the results here >>
The Alisha Levine Memorial Documentary >>
- 2018-19 Senior Project Information [Senior Project – Research Presentation >>], [Senior Exit Project Slides]
- Attention! School Begins – 7:42am on Monday, August 27th! Be sure to look up your roster on schoolnet – Use your student ID and your password.
- Support the Sports Marketing SLC by presenting our coupon @ 5Below! Click here for the coupon to support Sports Marketing! >>
- School District of Philadelphia 2018-19 Student Code of Conduct >>
- School District of Philadelphia Anti-Bullying/Harassment/Discrimination Policy >>
- NEHS School-Parent Compact 2018-2019 >>
- School District of Philadelphia recognizing and celebrating our AP Capstone graduates! Hail Northeast!
- Northeast Makes the news again in the Philadelphia Inquirer! Shout out to Mr. Howard Brown of Northeast’s Sports Marketing SLC in the Philadelphia Inquirer! >>
- Information on the District’s Senior Year Only Program!
- Northeast in the news! A new notebook article highlights the diversity of our school!
- Northeast is Recognized by US News Best High Schools!
- NEHS Family Parent Engagement Policy >>
- WC Employee Notification Form
- Legal Notice: Annual AHERA Notification Letter – Asbestos Report Available for Your School – 2017-2018 school year. More Info >>
- We encourage all parents to join and participate in northeast high school’s home and school association. YOU have a voice! We need you to partner with us in your child’s education. Membership is $5.00.