NEHS Vision Statement
News & Announcements
Message from Mr. Crowder
NEHS Students and Families,
I hope that this email finds you and your family well.Today, Governor Wolf announced that all schools in Pennsylvania will be closed indefinitely. Please be reminded that many of your teachers continue to provide learning opportunities for you, so please check your email and Google Classrooms on a regular basis. You can also access learning packets provided by the school district on our school website: nehs.philasd.org
If you need a laptop to support your learning, please fill out this form to let us know if you would like to pick up a laptop during the week of April 13th:
Meals are served on Mondays and Thursdays from 9 am to 12 pm; you may pick up a total of six meals (3 breakfasts and 3 lunches).
I know that there are a lot of unanswered questions regarding the end of the current marking period, prom, graduation, etc. We are waiting to hear from the school district on these issues and we will communicate these decisions as soon as we know something. Seniors, I will be posting any updates to the senior class Google Classroom, so please check that regularly.
If you need to connect with a school counselor, please contact our Head Counselor Mr. Dunakin: email@example.com
If I can be of assistance, please let me know; I can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please take care and be safe,
- The NE MAGNET/IB Open House for 8th graders scheduled for Thursday, March 26th has been canceled. A letter will be sent out if and when it is rescheduled. 8th grade families entering the MAGNET Program for the 2020/2021 school year should contact Mr. Frank with any questions at email@example.com
Comcast is offering two months of FREE internet…
To sign up, applicants can simply visit www.internetessentials.com. The accessible website also includes the option to video chat with customer service agents in American Sign Language. There are also two dedicated phone numbers 1-855-846-8376 for English and 1-855-765-6995 for Spanish.
- Important Information Regarding Corona Virus >> English, Albanian, Chinese, Arabic, Vietnamese, Russian, Spanish, French,
- School District of Philadelphia Food Services Newsletter! >>
- Keystone Letter >> Albanian, Vietnamese, Chinese, Arabic, Pashto, Bengali, Spanish
- AHERA Update from the Office of Environmental Management >>
- Environmental Update of facilities in Northeast High School. Please Read >> Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Albanian, Chinese, Khmer, Arabic
- Wilson, Farrell, Spruance Students: Click here to Pre-register for the AVID or Sports Marketing Programs >>
- Northeast Parent and Family Engagement Policy >>
- Northeast School-Parent Compact agreement >>
- HEY ALL! Auditions for Monday or Wednesday next week for the Spring Musical ” Guys and Dolls “
- Federal Title 1 Right to Know >>
- From the nurse: It is now required that we have parental permission to give Tylenol or Motrin in the event that your child should need them, ie: in the event of a headache, menstrual cramps, etc. Parents, please be sure to complete an S865 and have your student return it to the nurse.
- Parents: Please take the time to fill out the District-Wide Parent Survey! >>
- Keystone Parent information here >>
- All students are required to wear ties with their uniforms! If you do not have a tie, please see your SLC Coordinator.
- NOTICE: Parents have the right to know the professional qualifications of teachers.
- School District of Philadelphia 2018-19 Student Code of Conduct >>
- School District of Philadelphia Anti-Bullying/Harassment/Discrimination Policy >>
- Information on the District’s Senior Year Only Program!
- Northeast is Recognized by US News Best High Schools!
- NEHS Family Parent Engagement Policy >>
- WC Employee Notification Form
- Legal Notice: Annual AHERA Notification Letter – Asbestos Report Available for Your School – 2017-2018 school year. More Info >>
- We encourage all parents to join and participate in northeast high school’s home and school association. YOU have a voice! We need you to partner with us in your child’s education. Membership is $5.00.