NEHS Vision Statement
Northeast High School is a diverse community that empowers students to explore and achieve within their own areas of interest. Our students will become contributive, socially responsible, goal-oriented, and productive members of a global society. Our faculty and staff are a community of lifelong learners who serve as trusted educational resources to the greater Philadelphia area and beyond.
News & Announcements
- School District of Philadelphia Food Services Newsletter! >>
- Keystone Letter >> Albanian, Vietnamese, Chinese, Arabic, Pashto, Bengali, Spanish
- AHERA Update from the Office of Environmental Management >>
- Environmental Update of facilities in Northeast High School. Please Read >> Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Albanian, Chinese, Khmer, Arabic
- Wilson, Farrell, Spruance Students: Click here to Pre-register for the AVID or Sports Marketing Programs >>
- Northeast Parent and Family Engagement Policy >>
- Northeast School-Parent Compact agreement >>
- HEY ALL! Auditions for Monday or Wednesday next week for the Spring Musical ” Guys and Dolls “
- Federal Title 1 Right to Know >>
- From the nurse: It is now required that we have parental permission to give Tylenol or Motrin in the event that your child should need them, ie: in the event of a headache, menstrual cramps, etc. Parents, please be sure to complete an S865 and have your student return it to the nurse.
- Parents: Please take the time to fill out the District-Wide Parent Survey! >>