NEHS Vision Statement
Northeast High School is a diverse community that empowers students to explore and achieve within their own areas of interest. Our students will become contributive, socially responsible, goal-oriented, and productive members of a global society. Our faculty and staff are a community of lifelong learners who serve as trusted educational resources to the greater Philadelphia area and beyond.
News & Announcements
- NEHS Spirit Week!
– Monday, Nov. 25th – Rep your Class # 179, 180, 181, 182 (Uniform Required)
– Tuesday, Nov. 26th – Dress Down Day – Throwback or Twinning – $1 wristbands or $2 at the door
– Wed, Nov. 27th – Spirit Day – FREE – Khaki bottoms, Red/Black/NE Gear top 9AM – Senior Coronation of Class 179 Homecoming King and Queen (Seniors will be called at 8:45AM) 1:30PM – Pep Rally – Students return to Advisory after 5th period – Called to stadium
– Thursday, Nov. 28th – Homecoming Football Game, 10AM, Vs. Central – Keep the Horse!
- Environmental Update of facilities in Northeast High School. Please Read >> Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Albanian, Chinese, Khmer, Arabic
- Wilson, Farrell, Spruance Students: Click here to Pre-register for the AVID or Sports Marketing Programs >>
- Northeast Parent and Family Engagement Policy >>
- Northeast School-Parent Compact agreement >>
- HEY ALL! Auditions for Monday or Wednesday next week for the Spring Musical ” Guys and Dolls “
- Federal Title 1 Right to Know >>
- From the nurse: It is now required that we have parental permission to give Tylenol or Motrin in the event that your child should need them, ie: in the event of a headache, menstrual cramps, etc. Parents, please be sure to complete an S865 and have your student return it to the nurse.
- Northeast High School – New Student Registration
Hours from 11 am until 2pm. BEFORE YOU ARRIVE AT NEHS PLEASE go to school finder and check your address and verify that your address is within the catchment area in order to register.DIRECTIONS FOR APPLYING TO NORTHEAST HIGH SCHOOL >>https://webapps1.philasd.org/school_finder/
- Parents: Please take the time to fill out the District-Wide Parent Survey! >>