NEHS Vision Statement
News & Announcements
- Wilson, Farrell, Spruance Students: Click here to Pre-register for the AVID or Sports Marketing Programs >>
- Northeast Parent and Family Engagement Policy >>
- Northeast School-Parent Compact agreement >>
- Federal Title 1 Right to Know >>
- From the nurse: It is now required that we have parental permission to give Tylenol or Motrin in the event that your child should need them, ie: in the event of a headache, menstrual cramps, etc. Parents, please be sure to complete an S865 and have your student return it to the nurse.
- Northeast High School – New Student Registration
Hours from 11 am until 2pm. BEFORE YOU ARRIVE AT NEHS PLEASE go to school finder and check your address and verify that your address is within the catchment area in order to register.DIRECTIONS FOR APPLYING TO NORTHEAST HIGH SCHOOL >>https://webapps1.philasd.org/school_finder/
- Parents: Please take the time to fill out the District-Wide Parent Survey! >>
- Congratulations to Mr. Omar Ali for winning the 2019-20 Lindback distinguished teacher award!
- Keystone Parent information here >>
- All students are required to wear ties with their uniforms! If you do not have a tie, please see your SLC Coordinator.
- NOTICE: Parents have the right to know the professional qualifications of teachers.
- The 8th Annual Alisha Levin Memorial Run was a success!
View the results here >>
The Alisha Levine Memorial Documentary >>
- Attention! School Begins – 7:42am on Monday, August 27th! Be sure to look up your roster on schoolnet – Use your student ID and your password.
- School District of Philadelphia 2018-19 Student Code of Conduct >>
- School District of Philadelphia Anti-Bullying/Harassment/Discrimination Policy >>
- NEHS School-Parent Compact 2018-2019 >>
- Information on the District’s Senior Year Only Program!
- Northeast in the news! A new notebook article highlights the diversity of our school!
- Northeast is Recognized by US News Best High Schools!
- NEHS Family Parent Engagement Policy >>
- WC Employee Notification Form
- Legal Notice: Annual AHERA Notification Letter – Asbestos Report Available for Your School – 2017-2018 school year. More Info >>
- We encourage all parents to join and participate in northeast high school’s home and school association. YOU have a voice! We need you to partner with us in your child’s education. Membership is $5.00.